“While I was transferring PowerPoint Presentation from my USB drive to system, suddenly my system gets shut down and I lost 45-page PowerPoint presentation from my USB drive. The PPT is very important that I spent hours on it. So how I can retrieve PowerPoint presentation from USB drive?”
PowerPoint Presentation is widely used by trainers, students, teachers, officers, etc. for presenting learning materials, training contents, product info, sales report and many more. However, sometimes, you may lose PowerPoint Presentation because of some known or unknown reasons. But don’t get worried as you can opt Office File Recovery software to retrieve PowerPoint Presentation from USB drive within few mouse clicks.
Reasons behind the loss of PowerPoint Presentation from USB drive:
- PowerPoint Presentation from USB drive may get deleted due to accidental deletion of files while deleting unnecessary files from it.
- You may lose PowerPoint Presentation files if the storage media is infected by the harmful virus.
- Unintentional removal of USB drive from the system when PowerPoint Presentation from USB drive is previewed on the system.
- Use of unreliable third party tool to optimize the system can also result in deletion of PowerPoint Presentation which are stored in the USB drive.
- During the process of file transfer between system and USB drive, if system shutdown suddenly then you may lose files including PowerPoint Presentation from USB drive.
- If you have accidentally deleted PowerPoint Presentation using Shift+ Delete key combination, then PowerPoint Presentation bypasses Recycle Bin. As a result of which you will lose PowerPoint Presentation from the USB drive.
- If the storage device where PowerPoint Presentation are saved gets corrupted due to more number of bad sector, then you can’t access the PowerPoint Presentation which are stored on the storage device.
- Accidentally formatting of USB drive which is having PowerPoint Presentation instead of another drive also leads to deletion of entire files from USB drive including PowerPoint Presentation.
If you have lost any PowerPoint Presentation from USB drive due to any of the above-mentioned reasons, then don’t get worried. In such situations, you can opt Office File Recovery software to retrieve PowerPoint Presentation from USB drive with ease.
Features of Office File Recovery Software:
- With the help of this software, you can recover PPT, PPTX files which gets deleted or lost due to any of the above-mentioned reasons on all major versions on Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, etc.
- It recovers hyperlinks, OLE objects, text, etc. from PPT files.
- The software has a read-only mode which doesn’t affect the original files during the recovering process.
- Demo version is available online on the internet free of cost using which you can know the efficiency prior purchasing the full version of the software.